Saturday, November 24, 2012

The downward spiral

Today, I made the mistake of reading this letter...

Letters of Note: She is my best friend

I should just stop reading this website altogether because I always read the saddest love letters that make me want to cry. And then I put on Adele, and well, it's like a downward spiral from there.

But this one made me miss my puppy. No, not Puppy. The other puppy. The puppy that's waiting for me in Charlottesville.

And then I started thinking about Charlottesville and Christmas and airports and family and this face.


And I started to ache.

Look at those pathetic little eyes!

I need to stop the spiral!

Time for some One Direction - the only antidote for those eyes, and Adele, and the downward spiral.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...