Sunday, October 21, 2012

To read again...

Today I was thinking about this post. Does it sound weird to say that I think about stuff I have written? Anyways, I do.

I was thinking about the time that I wrote this and the things I considered the "dust" in my life then. Gosh, I had no idea what the future held. NO IDEA! If that was "dust," then this is...well, what's smaller than dust? I don't know. Anyways, as encouraging and inspiring a thought as it was then, it's ten times that now and definitely worth the re-read.

So in case you missed it the first time, I'm posting it again for you here. Enjoy...

Beautiful Feet: Out of the dust: Maybe you can't tell from my recent posts, dear reader, but God has been doing many deep things in my heart lately. It's as though, stripped...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...