Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fullness

Life is so full these days, dear reader, but it is good.

I guess that's why I am not blogging much lately. For once, the silence is a good thing. Life is so full of lovely people and good food and long talks and togetherness...and work too...and it is good.

That's all I have to say.

I'm posting this picture of a fireplace I was near recently because I love it and because it makes me feel all warm inside.

When you think of Africa, do you think of frosty mornings and furry mittens and roaring fires? I'm guessing not. But believe it or not, that's what it's like here in June. And I was thinking recently that the sweetness of the presence of God is kind of like standing next to a warm fire on a cold day and letting it envelop you in its lovely warmness...mmm...


And we are like little fires, dear reader, that draw people to the warmth of His presence.

At least that's how I'd like to be.

So if you have a few minutes today, play this song and spend some time sitting beside Him and getting warm in His presence... and then go be a little fire somewhere out there in the world today.



1 comment:

Terence said...

Very interesting and lovely post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...