Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Excuses

...why I haven't blogged (really, really, blogged) in forever.

I realize that I haven't written much for a while. The past few months have been...heavy...yes, that's the right word. Heavy. And the past few weeks have been...ummmm...well, I don't have the right word for that yet.

And the thing is I haven't quite unpacked it all in my mind and in my heart yet. I know I often write about being real with God and I really do believe in that, but at the same time to be real with Him means being ready and willing to hear His answers or to accept it when He has none.

I don't know why I'm telling you all this, dear reader, except that I think I owe you something. There is so much to be written and I do need to write. I want to write...but not quite yet.

So I say all that to say, wait...it's coming...

In the meantime, here are some old posts that I was reminded of lately and that have been challenging to me. In the absence of fresh words, I hope these old ones will do...


2 comments:

Aaron029 said...

It's the glory of God to hide a matter, and the glory of a king [or queen] to search it out!

Emily said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...