Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update on the challenge

My mom's famous phrase is "I have good news and bad news." So friends, I have good news and bad news on our "send Emily back to Africa" project:

Good news: We are $200 closer to the goal of raising $1500 for my ticket and visa! Only $1300 to go!

Bad news: We've taken a little step back in the regular monthly support that I need to meet my budget. So now I also need to raise $100 more in monthly support. *Sigh*

Before you get discouraged like I did, read this and remember that "God is utterly dependable" (1 Corinthians 1).

And if you still want to give, remember you can just click on the paypal link in the sidebar or make a tax-deductable donation to:

Grace Abroad
P.O. Box 276
Charlottesville, VA 22902

Now I've got to go, this little guy wants me to get off the computer...


More updates to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...