Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wonderful indeed

Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without George Bailey and "It's a Wonderful Life". Stateside our television stations usually kick-off the holiday season with back-to-back showings of "It's a Wonderful Life" on Thanksgiving Day. I can't even count how many times I've watched it or how many Christmas memories include falling asleep to the sound of Clarence's quivering words of wisdom or the strains of "Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight."

I've always had a little bit of a Jimmy Stewart crush and this movie is definitely one of his bests, second only to "The Shop Around the Corner" (the original "You've Got Mail") which is another Christmas favorite of mine - please watch!

Anyways, I found this post about the movie and thought I'd share it with you. If you're already an "It's a Wonderful Life" fan you'll enjoy this little walk through some of your favorite scenes, and if you're not, well, what are you waiting for?! Go watch it!

The Five Things I Learned from George Bailey

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...