Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nine things

Nine things I have to share with you, dear reader...

1. FYI: There are two starbucks in the frankfurt airport, just in case you're supposed to meet someone there and end up waiting for two hours at different ones - not that that happened to me or anything ;)

2. lebkuchen = gingerbread = amazing

3. Baby's spit up a lot. A LOT. The proof is in the laundry.

4. My four year old niece knows more about the ipod than I do.

5. I am a Christmas music junkie. I love it, love it, love it!

6. Z95.1 streaming player with continuous Christmas music makes me happy - especially all the C-ville adds. If you're not in C-ville, you can listen here.

7. Armed Forces Network television ads are seriously hilarious. I wish I could share them with you, dear reader. I actually look forward to the commercial breaks.

8. After trying to practice ABC's with a toddler while holding a fussy baby, I have a new found respect for my mother and any mom who has homeschooled more than one child. You must be some special breed of supermoms.

9. The Germans really know how to do Christmas. I'll say it again: magical.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...