Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunday Picture

I owe you a Sunday Picture post, I know. But this Sunday, I was in the mountains with my students enjoying the hot water pools and the fresh air and this view. I've been coming to this place every couple months for a few years now and the view is always them same - the mountains, the palm trees, the green vineyards. I love it. I could sit and gaze at it for hours, my mind drifting and dreaming with God.

But I realized yesterday that a funny thing has happened lately. I used to come and look at this view and feel utterly homesick and restless inside, but now instead of homesickness, I just feel "home". 

That's a good feeling.

So I guess I don't have a new picture for you this Sunday. Instead I guess I'm just looking at the same picture with new eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...