Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pinning away

I'm kind of developing an addiction to Pinterest. I don't really go for the crafty stuff or the recipes, but I love the photos and the fashion ideas and the inspirational sayings. If you look at my boards, it's also pretty apparent that I have a thing for pink. What can I say? I'm a girl.

This photo is one that I discovered on Pinterest this week, and I can't get over it. I could stare at it forever. There's so much emotion and feeling wrapped up in this simple black and white image. Like a faint and distant memory, it is hauntingly beautiful.


And if you're also a pinterest person, you can click below to see my boards...

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

How on earth did you manage to get a pinterest invite... I've tried that for weeks ;)

Emily said...

it took me about a week. it's fun but addicting...be careful ;)

Sarah Louise said...

I know :)
It's even addicting without an account, just frustrating that I can't repin anything... I guess I just have to wait then :)

Sarah Louise said...

Just realised I have to get an invite from someone who already has it :/

Sarah Louise said...

Or wait til they decide to invite me ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...