Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Picture

There's something you should know about me. I have a slight obsession with Lucille Ball. Yes, that red-haired comedienne a'la "I Love Lucy."

Would you believe me if I told you that I can recite the entire Vitameatavegamin routine by heart? Or that my boxed-up stuff at home includes a Lucille Ball doll, "I Love Lucy" purses, books, stamps, signs, games, and various other memorabilia that I can't seem to part with? Or that I once made a pilgrimage to her hometown for the annual Lucy Festival?

Yep, it's all true. Now you know.

And you should also know that Friday would have been Lucille Ball's 100th birthday. In case you're not familiar with all the greatness that is the "I Love Lucy" show. Here's a clip to get you started:

Oh, by the way, Vitameatavegamin is 23% alcohol...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...