Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Randomness

I have a confession to make...I have reverted to eating canned tuna. What can I say? It's the cheapest, easiest, tastiest and filling-est (?) meal I can find. I can't help myself.

I have internet in my house now. Woohoo! No more going out into the cold dark night to check my email or call the fam. OK, it wasn't that bad. I just had to walk across the street. But now I can blog in my pajamas. I think I write better in my pajamas :)

Don't you hate it when you finally find some food you love to eat, and then the grocery store stops carrying it? Argh...

I have just discovered this new mac app called "Evernote". Probably the rest of the world already knows all about it (I admit, I've been a little slow to take advantage of all the wonders of the mac world), but I just have to say that it's amazing! It's kind of like a virtual sticky pad. I can write down all those little ideas that come into my head quickly and easily without opening a thousand different word documents. Most of my blog posts start out like that anyways, little snippets of ideas that eventually turn into something more. Evernote makes all of that stuff easier. Plus I can clip little paragraphs or quotes from articles I read on the internet and save them in Evernote or even whole recipes! No more bookmarks and all that mess. I love it! You mac users should try it.

The other day I was sitting in Mugg and Bean and discovered a rather large hole in the crotch of my jeans. Question: How do you discreetly exit a busy shopping mall and then walk a mile back home without exposing your unmentionables to the entire world? Answer: Just smile and keep walking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...