Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dinner for one

Today I went to Mugg and Bean and ordered something different. Shocking, I know. But I've got to mix it up every now and then - it gives the waiters a little entertainment ;)

Anyways, I ordered this totally delish caprese stack salad which comes with lots of tomatoes and mozzarella. I couldn't finish it all, so I brought the rest home. What do you do with leftover mozzarella slices and tomatoes?

Make pizza of course!


One 50c pizza crust on clearance at Checkers + a $2 jar of pesto on clearance at Woolworths + leftover mozzarella and tomato from lunch + $3 worth of jazz music from itunes = one cheap and delicious dinner for one. 

(Ok, I know the math thing is totally overdone. Forgive me.)

Anyways, it's Friday. Enjoy your weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...