Monday, May 2, 2011

Sundayness

I had a very productive Sunday.

I cleaned my flat. I figured it was time when it started to smell a little funky :p

I went for a run through town. Don’t know how far it was. I should really clock it one of these days, but I kind of enjoy not knowing. That way when I get tired I can tell myself “It’s not that far,” and when I get done I can say, “Wow, I ran so far!” I have to play these little mind games with myself to stay motivated. It’s sad, I know. But it works!

I watched a great Andy Stanley sermon all about faith. Andy Stanley’s messages are fantastic. I highly recommend them!

I did my laundry. I actually do laundry once a week. Aren’t you proud of me?

I baked this. 


I call it Ritz cracker-less Ritz Cracker Pie. I wanted to bake something sweet and wholesome. This is easy, delicious, and without egg yolks, flour, or butter, it’s not too bad for you either – that’s my kind of dessert! However, I couldn’t find Ritz crackers in South Africa, so I used these instead.


It turned out OK and, except for the 3 dollar cup of pecans, was pretty cheap. I served it with some plain yogurt. Yummy.

All in all it was a good day. How was your Sunday?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...