Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little poem by me

In my pocket, in my hand,
Stronger than the strongest man.
You walk me to my house at night,
You give weird strangers quite a fright.
My brave companion to the mall,
So powerful and yet so small.
Together with me when I run,
You make jogging lots of fun.
Two thousand volts of electric charge,
To stun the bad men, small or large;
Quickly you throw them to the ground -
No need for guards when you’re around!
Beside me when I go to bed,
Please don’t ever zap my head,
My taser.

*Disclaimer: I have never and have no desire to ever tase anyone. Please don't surprise me in the street.

6 comments:

me said...

.........did you REALLY write this.....!???!?!? Sooooooo cute and sooooo dangerous....u know some guys are attracted to the taser-like gals.....

Emily said...

YES :)

Abbey said...

This is such an awesome poem! I love reading your blog. :D

Emily said...

glad you enjoy it, abbey!

Felipe Peixoto said...

oh Emi, you made me cry, BUT don't be alone anymore hehehe

Felipe Peixoto said...

oh Emi, you made me cry, BUT don't be alone anymore hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...