Thursday, February 17, 2011

We did it!


$350 a month + a $1600 plane ticket + a $1000 MRI bill in 30 days!

$350 in 30 days

WOW, God!

I'm not gonna lie, that bar was at $295 for a LONG time. And yesterday, at the end of the 30 days, I was starting to wonder what on earth I would blog if we didn't make it to $350 - probably something about how sometimes God's timing isn't our timing or how we have to keep the faith even when things don't turn out like we expected - it was gonna be a stretch. Then yesterday afternoon I got a call that the rest of the amount was pledged. Wow, God!

I'm not sure what to say but thank you. Thank you to you who prayed and stood with me. Thank you to you who gave, sometimes sacrificially. And thanks to God who is faithful even when we are doubtful. The last minute God - how could I forget? :)

I think I should change that title - HE did it.

Now, I really, seriously need to do some packing...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...