Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thousands

“Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments.” – Deuteronomy 7:9

The thousand dollar MRI bill has been paid! So now I’m just $55 a month away from reaching my goal. Almost there!

Also, this blog has had over a thousand views in the past month! Thank you, my readers, for following all my ramblings and for making Beautiful Feet a success.

In honor of all these thousands, I am giving away a copy of the best book I read this year, called “Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God” by Francis Chan. Don’t let the title fool you, it’s not a sappy, girly book at all. It’s an incredibly challenging look at what it means for the church to really practically live out the kind of love that Jesus modeled for us – radical, crazy love - which is kind of fitting because tomorrow is Valentine’s Day.


This week, I’m giving away one copy to one lucky reader. To enter, all you have to do is comment on this post and answer this question:

“What was your favorite post on Beautiful Feet this year?”

The contest is open until Wednesday at noon Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be selected at random. And because I hate all those contests that say “only within the continental US” this is open to all my international readers too. Yes, I will really mail it to you!

The winner will be announced Wednesday, so check back to see if you won!

5 comments:

Chica41 said...

My favorite was the "Love is not easily offended" post. Very challenging!

Katy said...

The Rhino story definitely. Haha!

Sarah Louise said...

From 2011 I have to say 'A case for Europe'.

My all over favourites are:Who do you smell like? 10 conversationtips. Can you hear me now, and twenty-seven things I wish I knew before I moved to the bush bush :)

Onisoa Myadana said...

"I'll be with you"
- the picture is simple and cute;
- the words are directly from our Daddy. So they are refreshing and comforting!!! yeay!! :)

Courtney said...

My favorite was "Reasonable Service." Your mom is such an inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...