Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today, I would rather be...

…baking this

…painting my living room

…reading this (and i’m not trying to be a goody-two-shoes - i really do love the Phillip’s translation of the new testament!)

…writing my next blog post. so many thoughts – i must write them down.

…having a latte at starbucks. hey, there’s one on the way to my appointment! might hit that up! (that just sounded really hood-esque. i’m truly sorry).

…dancing to this song. be careful. it’s really annoyingly catchy.

…organizing my underwear drawer

…dusting the top of the refrigerator

…filing my nails

you get the point. pretty much anything but going to the hospital to get tests done which is what i actually AM doing today. so… pray for me?

*oh and if you're bored, look at our thermometer -----> it moved!!! and read this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...