Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jet Laggin'

I am in SA and jet laggin' like crazy! I had a great flight here. And luggage and everything arrived safe and sound. I am still in the throws of the battle with jet lag. Last night, I slept great till 2:30 when I was wide awake and had nothing to do except go over my lesson plan again and again in my head. Blah. I had set my alarm for 6:30 so I could shower and all before class at 8:00. But sometime between 2:30 and 6:30, my clock stopped working! At 7:30 when I heard my roommate going out of the room, I jumped out of bed threw on some clothes and makeup and ran to class! Thankfully everything went well and no one guessed that I just woke up 30 minutes before - oops.

I have nine students - 4 Brazilians, 1 Camaroonian (?), 3 Koreans, and 1 Malagasy (that's from Madagascar). They are a very sharp and fast class. I think I'm gonnna like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...