Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy

Busy. I never thought I’d say it, but it feels nice to be busy again. My days start at 6:00, and end whenever I finish preparing at night anywhere from 10:00 to midnight. The students are a lot of fun though, and they make all the work worthwhile. It isn’t all work though. This week we had an “Oscar” party for the ELS, which was a lot of fun especially since the Brazilians are amazing dancers. Then on Friday I spent the afternoon in Cape Town with a bunch of the ELS ladies. We went window-shopping at this uber-expensive mall on the waterfront, had coffee, and saw the sunset over Camp’s Bay. I am convinced that this is definitely one of the most beautiful places in the world, so you should all come visit me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...