Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back to the bush bush

So I am back in the bush bush in Shimba Hills Kenya. I had the most fabulous time with my mom in Zanzibar, and I feel so refreshed! Zanzibar is paradise. There is just no other way to describe it! We spent every day just relaxing on the beach. It was perfect!

It's so good to see all the kids here at Ray of Hope again. We're all busy preparing for the wedding of two of the staff here on August 9th. So much to do. I am having a dress made in town to wear to the wedding. We bought fabric today and are supposed to drop it by the dressmakers today and describe what I want. It should be interesting. If there aren't any pictures from the wedding, you'll know why.

Please pray for good health for everyone here. There is a cholera outbreak at a nearby school, and we've already killed two snakes since I've been here!

1 comment:

yinko said...

hi! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...