Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to update this and let you know that I am home for Christmas! I was sick as a dog for the last few days that I was in Tanzania. I was laying in bed Wednesday night too sick to pack and praying for strength to make it home. The next morning I woke up feeling 100 percent better! It was really a miracle. Praise the Lord! And thanks to everyone who was praying.

So I am home and thoroughly enjoying this Christmas season in the USA while resting and spending time with family and friends before going back overseas. I've never felt more thankful and blessed to be in America.

I pray that you too are surrounded with those you love and enjoy every moment of this Christmas season. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...